Make Up Monday ~ Natural eye tutorial
I have had a lot of makeup question while working in the industry and one of the most common is how to apply natural looking eye makeup. Here is an easy tutorial on how to apply everyday natural looking eye makeup.
1. Start with clean dry eye
2. Apply concealer all over upper lid and under the eye to even out skin tone and prep the eye
4. Fill in brow
5. Line upper and lower lid about 2/3 of the way across.
6. Smudge liner to soften and blend it.
7. Apply a white liner under brow filling in to the crease and inside of eyelid. Apply white shadow over liner.
8. Apply natural gold shade starting at the outside of eye in crease and over liner to blend colors together.
Do not apply gold over the white making sure to blend.
9. Apply mascara